During these somewhat uncertain COVID times, the PPF has put visits to Nepal on hold. We will announce the dates for the next PPF Fellowship team once the COVID pandemic situation is more stable.
The PPF team works on a sanitation project in Nepal alongside local counterparts and consists of one plumber and one architectural graduate who will
- have at least 2 years post qualification experience
- be Australian residents
- have good communication skills
- have previous experience in working with different cultural or special groups
- demonstrate previous experience in working with teams
- be available to work for one month in Nepal, date TBC.
Visit https://www.ppfoundation.com.au/about/ppf-fellowship/ for more information about the Fellowship.
If you are interested and would like to register with the PPF, please do so and we will keep you updated on future Fellowships.
Thanks for your interest.