Apply for the PPF Nepal Fellowship 2023
The PPF team is looking for an architectural graduate to complete the Nepal Fellowship 2023 team. The team of plumber and graduate architect will work on sanitation projects in Nepal alongside local counterparts.
The work dates are 30 October – 24 November inclusive. Travel times will be 1-2 days either side of the visit, depending on airline schedules.
The architectural graduate will
- have at least 2 years post qualification experience
- be an Australian resident
- demonstrate good communication skills
- have previous experience in working with different cultural or special groups
- have previous experience in working with teams
- be able to work for one month in Nepal.
More information about the 2023 Fellowship can be viewed here.
Please complete the application form below if you satisfy the above selection criteria and would like to apply for PPF Nepal Fellowship 2023.
Applications must be in by 4 August 2023, COB Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Thank you for your interest.