The PPF has been helped by people generously offering pro bono professional services, and we thank hugely:
- Jana Heimanis for the PPF logo and design advice
- Vince Lagana of Bongiorno & Partners (NSW) Pty Ltd for financial advice
- Emma Halpin for advice on reporting, accounting mechanisms and policy requirements
- Jala Design for website development, management and maintenance
- Sam Horspool and Chrisy Savvides for information media support
- DLA Piper Australia for pro bono legal advice
How you can help us
There are many ways you can show your support for the PPF.
The PPF has Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Taxation Office. The PPF issues a tax receipt as donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia. All donations go directly to the PPF projects, our admin team is staffed by generous and skilled volunteers.
We are keen to work with industry partners, who might be able to lend a hand with supplies, equipment, advice.
Get in touch and let’s talk.
You might know someone who knows someone, who knows… Get in touch, let us know. Partnerships and future cooperation could develop.