The PPF has been helped by people generously offering pro bono professional services, and we thank hugely:
- Jana Heimanis for the PPF logo and design advice
- Vince Lagana of Bongiorno & Partners (NSW) Pty Ltd for financial advice
- Emma Halpin for advice on reporting, accounting mechanisms and policy requirements
- Jala Design for website development, management and maintenance
- Sam Horspool and Chrisy Savvides for information media support
- DLA Piper Australia for pro bono legal advice
The PPF is registered for Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status with the Australian Taxation Office. Donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia and a tax receipt will be issued.
All donations go directly to the PPF projects, our admin team is staffed by generous and skilled volunteers.
We are keen to work with industry partners who might be able to lend a hand with supplies, equipment, advice.
Get in touch and let’s talk.
You might know someone who knows someone, who knows… Get in touch, let us know. Partnerships and future cooperation could develop.